CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-24 17:49:19 - Eliz. Warren: Any real chance she gets the nomination? How, why, WTF?

AndreWhere (1252)

Eliz. Warren: Any real chance she gets the nomination? How, why, WTF?

I was reading some things about the Iowa primary, and it seems like Elizabeth Warren is in the driver's seat. This really surprises me. She seems to me to possess all of the personality flaws of Hillary Clinton, except that she does not (yet) seem to be at death's door. Warren might even be a bit more grating than Hillary, if that's possible: just nasal, angry, pompous, and full of crap.

I guess I'm biased, because I really do think she's wrong about most of the issues. But I can admit Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and even Jimmy Carter had a certain dignified charm that served them well. Can the entire Democrat Party not find someone better than this Warren woman? Does anyone honestly think she might win?

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2019-10-25 07:56:38 - Eliz. Warren: Any real chance she gets the nomination? How, why, WTF?

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Eliz. Warren: Any real chance she gets the nomination? How, why, WTF?

She has taken the lead not by her own doing but by the issues surrounding those that were ahead of her.....

Biden's memory issues and lack of strategy during the first two debates
Bernies health issues over the last two weeks - He will at some point drop out and who he backs will be a giant win for that individual

Warren has been hiding her plan(that she doesn't fully have) to pay for her Medicare for All. Even when asked directly during the last debate she did what every politician does....she answered something that wasn't related to the question asked. She has to come up with $32 trillion and her opposition is just waiting for her to bury herself once she actually answers the question. She has already promised that any tax hikes on low- and middle-income households will total less than their current out-of-pocket health care costs. She can't cut spending enough to pay for it so federal taxes are going to have to go through the roof to pay for it and she already has stated she is going to tax the hell out of the wealthy for other programs so...... Even Bernie acknowledged in his last debate that taxes will have to go up for his healthcare plan and that he just can't tax the hell out of the wealthy to pay for it. Warren decided to keep deflecting instead of owning up to a plan to pay for it.

What you will start to see at an accelerated pace over the next 90 days will be the democrats eating their own and start attacking each other on these specific issues. Notice how not one single person is mentioning how to improve the economy or addressing the trade talks with China......its because they have zero clue when it comes to true financials. All they want to do is buy voters with free tuition or free healthcare.......

When its all done I can't imagine Biden not being the choice for the Democrats. He is the safest choice that probably has the best shot at taking down Trump......not that I see that happening because money, jobs and a strong economy will always outweigh his failures as President.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2019-10-25 18:47:01 - Eliz. Warren: Any real chance she gets the nomination? How, why, WTF?

AndreWhere (1252)

They just might run Chompers, but who wants to look at that for 4+ years?

At least Kamala Harris is funny and looks good in a white pantsuit.

That's all I've got, and it's more than they've got.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2019-10-25 21:25:51 - Eliz. Warren: Any real chance she gets the nomination? How, why, WTF?

I bet Kamala was hot back in the day..........so was Pelosi I would imagine.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#5 2019-11-01 07:24:00 - Eliz. Warren: Any real chance she gets the nomination? How, why, WTF?

Well she finally released her plan.......Hop has a better plan to extend MS to Tuscaloosa, remove Bama from Bryant Denny, rename it the Rock, East.......and move the Crimson Tide into a shared stadium situation with the Jags of South Alabama.......

Eliminate 2 million jobs off the top...

requiring employers to pay trillions of dollars to the government

She would create a tax on financial transactions like stock trades, change how investment gains are taxed for the top 1 percent of households and ramp up her signature wealth tax proposal to be steeper on billionaires.

She also wants to cut $800 billion in military spending.

Guess how many of America's small businesses would shut down because they now have to pay a significant amount more directly to the Government per her new medicare for all plan.......not to mention she will also hike the minimum wage up to 32K a year salary so the guy in charge of french fries can drive a Tesla......

Last edited by Nugget's Ghostbuster (2019-11-01 07:25:56)

Board footer