CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-08 12:19:41 - To the left, to the left.....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

To the left, to the left.....

To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
To the left, to the left

Just another guy trying to buy more customers that love to wear Nike’s.......

89C898F9-16AD-41FC-8094-BF80ABA28794.jpeg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2019-10-09 20:27:50 - To the left, to the left.....

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: To the left, to the left.....

This is hollow virtue-signalling at its worst. Don't they know that thousands of people will read that headline and others like it and go buy the scariest-looking rifle they can find?

It's similar to the old "Assault Weapons Ban" of the Bush-Clinton Y2K era. By the time that thing expired, people were ready to stand in line for every single thing that law banned. These were people who'd been perfectly content with a rusty old Remington shotgun before the ban... tell them they can't have something, though, and suddenly they've got an encyclopedic knowledge of pistol grips and muzzle devices and an inalienable right to all of it.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2019-11-11 17:37:33 - To the left, to the left.....

USMstang (303)

Re: To the left, to the left.....

I'll believe that bullshit when I see video of them being melted down...they probably sold them all to Palmetto State to fire sale.  No shit.  If I were a shareholder of a corporation and the CEO destroyed $5million worth of any inventory item, that MFer would be at the truck stop giving head in order to buy dinner.  Just sayin...

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Board footer