CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-04 11:55:20 - Was not a fan of the new stadium design....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Was not a fan of the new stadium design....

Especially considering you are in the heart of Texas where we do things on a massive scale. Still not 100% sold on it. Looks too similar to Minute Maid and has already been nicknamed Mimic Maid Park. It is cool to see them taking batting practice in the dirt while its still under construction today. This has to be some kind of OSHA violation.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1202285386929770496

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2019-12-04 19:53:45 - Was not a fan of the new stadium design....

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Was not a fan of the new stadium design....

That just looks like a mess. Is there a car dealership hidden away in the terrace level somewhere?

Maybe this is the Fonzarelli-jumps-a-shark moment and teams will go back to building big, boring circles. I miss them.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2019-12-04 21:34:20 - Was not a fan of the new stadium design....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Was not a fan of the new stadium design....

So many creative designs globally right now especially as it pertains to premier leagues and Olympic venues yet they copy a design from a stadium 4 hours down the road. My friend inked the naming rights again for the new park and is extremely defensive when we tell him it’s the same as the Astros park. Look at the Falcons, Vikings or the Rams new place. That’s where baseball should be heading not something the Mariners did 20 years ago....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Board footer