CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-16 18:28:09 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

AndreWhere (1252)

USM @ Texas Tech basketball

Nice to see the team on TV. 23-18 USM early.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2019-12-16 18:40:07 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: USM @ Texas Tech basketball

32-25 USM at the half.

Gabe Watson drained a 3 at the buzzer.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2019-12-16 18:40:26)

#3 2019-12-16 18:46:11 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

stinkfist (764)

23.3%    13.3%

that's TT's stats from the field and the trey....

how much ya wanna bet they take off their PJ's and sock puppets in 2h....

maybe a 12 pack transfer at winn dixie???  wink

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#4 2019-12-16 18:52:46 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

AndreWhere (1252)

Man I wouldn't put up a flat O'Doul's on the wrong side of that bet. Heh heh.

Liked by:

#5 2019-12-16 19:19:07 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Happy to be wrong so far this evening.....
E302BFBE-7FAC-449D-A366-9FA79F84BCE1.jpeg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#6 2019-12-16 20:16:46 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

AndreWhere (1252)

"Team played hard"

"Great things ahead"

"Rebuild [except for, you know, the players]"

#7 2019-12-16 20:31:33 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

stinkfist (764)

I've hammered this team, lack of focus, Jay, blah blah blah (on the nazi board)....

whatever got in their craw tonight, I have to pay homage to the players....

Gabe's got that 'something' that can be developed.....

somehow, Jay has to design plays to get Draine open on the 45 degree pop-out trey more often....

HB played a great game after getting into foul trouble early in limited mins....

bottom line is every team we play goes to the line infinitely more than we do.....

that's a discipline issue...

#8 2019-12-16 23:04:31 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

keyboard kowboy (72)

stinkfist wrote:

I've hammered this team, lack of focus, Jay, blah blah blah (on the nazi board)....

somehow, Jay has to design plays to get Draine open on the 45 degree pop-out trey more often....

HB played a great game after getting into foul trouble early in limited mins....

bottom line is every team we play goes to the line infinitely more than we do.....

They go to foul line more because they have better athletes and we foul them trying to stop put backs and penetration . Why do they get put backs and penetration ? Because they have better athletes than we do . We also foul because we are USUALLY undersized or facing better athletes in one on one defensive situations . There are other reasons but not sure where discipline figures into that equation .

#9 2019-12-16 23:49:48 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

stinkfist (764)

keyboard kowboy wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

They go to foul line more because they have better athletes and we foul them trying to stop put backs and penetration . Why do they get put backs and penetration ? Because they have better athletes than we do . We also foul because we are USUALLY undersized or facing better athletes in one on one defensive situations . There are other reasons but not sure where discipline figures into that equation .

if one is outgunned and shy on the bench, then discipline in the paint is easily relevant if you play tight with a superior opponent....

the only reason we didn't get our arse whooped tonight was b/c they shot half their treys out of total shots in the first half and made the same amount we did....what was it???? about 10% for them and 39% for us....we didn't foul on the perimeter....

you do realize we're now 1-9 against d1 comp, eh?

limiting turnovers and fouls has to change to win games.....telling me we're out-manned is utter bullfuckingshite with those stats and record to date.....

that's just fk'n unacceptable....

keep ridin' that pining, bro...

#10 2019-12-17 15:14:49 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

keyboard kowboy (72)

stinkfist wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

if one is outgunned and shy on the bench, then discipline in the paint is easily relevant if you play tight with a superior opponent....

the only reason we didn't get our arse whooped tonight was b/c they shot half their treys out of total shots in the first half and made the same amount we did....what was it???? about 10% for them and 39% for us....we didn't foul on the perimeter....

limiting turnovers and fouls has to change to win games.....telling me we're out-manned is utter bullfuckingshite with those stats and record to date.....

I like you stink - but you are clueless when it comes to sports and strategy . And yes, I have the background to know what I am talking about .

Liked by:

#11 2019-12-17 15:41:52 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

Black Diamond Reb (418)

keyboard kowboy wrote:

Stink you are clueless when it comes to sports.

No need for limitations Chief

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#12 2019-12-17 19:42:35 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

keyboard kowboy (72)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:

Stink you are clueless when it comes to sports.

No need for limitations Chief

I must admit -good one .

#13 2019-12-17 20:34:12 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

stinkfist (764)

keyboard kowboy wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:

I like you stink - but you are clueless when it comes to sports and strategy . And yes, I have the background to know what I am talking about .

ummmmmmkay, if'n ya say so, I'll give ya that portion of the argument....

you're trying to tell me what???

the fact our legs tire quicker than most due to lack of talent/personnel/playing sloppy man/zone w/o anything having anything close resembling a solid PG is a fundamental that will one day generate W's????

do you realize how poorly they played with overconfidence in the 1st half....it was play ground hoops in their mind....they shot and executed like dogshite.....I'm certain they ran steps and lines all day long today....

what I've found slightly amusing is our full court press has been quite effective at times.....that one I'll give credit to Jay & sons...unfortunately, we don't have the bench presence to do that effectively over the course of the game....

once again, please explain o' zen background master why we didn't immediately foul after LD buried the trey to pull within 4 with less than a min. to go.....

that by itself showed a lack of in-game corching presence....

also, nice bucket driving the floor as TT was walking off to make the score look a tad closer....

I'm all fk'n ears waiting fo' mo' guidance....please enlighten....

#14 2019-12-17 20:52:20 - USM @ Texas Tech basketball

keyboard kowboy (72)

stinkfist wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

ummmmmmkay, if'n ya say so, I'll give ya that portion of the argument....

you're trying to tell me what???

the fact our legs tire quicker than most due to lack of talent/personnel/playing sloppy man/zone w/o anything having anything close resembling a solid PG is a fundamental that will one day generate W's????

do you realize how poorly they played with overconfidence in the 1st half....it was play ground hoops in their mind....they shot and executed like dogshite.....I'm certain they ran steps and lines all day long today....

what I've found slightly amusing is our full court press has been quite effective at times.....that one I'll give credit to Jay & sons...unfortunately, we don't have the bench presence to do that effectively over the course of the game....

once again, please explain o' zen background master why we didn't immediately foul after LD buried the trey to pull within 4 with less than a min. to go.....

that by itself showed a lack of in-game corching presence....

also, nice bucket driving the floor as TT was walking off to make the score look a tad closer....

I'm all fk'n ears waiting fo' mo' guidance....please enlighten....

O Zen background master . LMAO I cant top that .

Liked by:

Board footer