CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2020-02-05 10:11:47 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

skyvoyager (177)

Re: The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

Wow .... McKinnley Jackson, George County signed with Texas A&M.... dude is a beast.

thought sure he was going to bama (or we had an inside track on him using the maples connection )

Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

#22 2020-02-05 16:41:26 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

Tanya (155)

I tried listening to the “We hate Fedora Hour” to see if they had any news for signing day. All I heard was some guy bitching about Todd Gurley not giving to the Eagle Club while someone else was clipping their fingernails right beside the mic.

Liked by:

#23 2020-02-05 17:09:58 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

skyvoyager (177)

Tanya wrote:

I tried listening to the “We hate Fedora Hour” to see if they had any news for signing day. All I heard was some guy bitching about Todd Gurley not giving to the Eagle Club while someone else was clipping their fingernails right beside the mic.

would like to hear that show

Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

#24 2020-02-05 20:41:10 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

AndreWhere (1252)

Tanya wrote:

Todd Gurley

Meh. They probably don't even know his friends call him "The Odominator."

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#25 2020-02-06 11:27:05 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

skyvoyager (177)

Tanya wrote:

https://247sports.com/college/southern- … l/Commits/

According to 247 looks like we signed 22 with 1 transfer for a total of 23

National rank 80  Previous year rank 82

Cusa rank     5    previous year cusa rank 5

gotta give them a 'A' for consistency

Last edited by skyvoyager (2020-02-06 11:27:27)

#26 2020-02-13 08:05:12 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

skyvoyager (177)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

I've heard the Thurs/Fri rumor.....but why? If this individual is coming from another program in the same role are they keeping it hush hush so their signing day recruits can't make a change?

Is Hop and Co. keeping it hush hush so any of our recruits can't change their minds?

Would love to hear Hops explanation if they do announce the O coach a day or two after signing day

well.... last thurs-friday has passed.... now we are all the way to this week's thurs-friday.... still no OC

seriously, how many d1 schools out there without a DC or OC? at this time of year.... smh

#27 2020-02-13 08:54:57 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

Ahma (11)

Gotta wait till all the SWAC staffs are filled to see who is left.

Liked by:

#28 2020-02-13 13:54:25 - The excitement for signing day this week is at an all time high

Up2Stuff (18)

skyvoyager wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

I've heard the Thurs/Fri rumor.....but why? If this individual is coming from another program in the same role are they keeping it hush hush so their signing day recruits can't make a change?

Is Hop and Co. keeping it hush hush so any of our recruits can't change their minds?

Would love to hear Hops explanation if they do announce the O coach a day or two after signing day

well.... last thurs-friday has passed.... now we are all the way to this week's thurs-friday.... still no OC

seriously, how many d1 schools out there without a DC or OC? at this time of year.... smh

Maybe he'll just decide to do the coordinator stuff himself and hire a head coach.   smile  …. well - I can dream, can't I.... roll

Liked by:

Board footer