CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-21 16:11:31 - Have we done a board “poll” on who is/isn’t vaccinated?

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Have we done a board “poll” on who is/isn’t vaccinated?

I live in Texas and it’s in my land owner agreement not to get vaccinated as a Texan but I think I may jump state lines and get the shots……I just wanted to wait and see if the other vaccines went south like that J&J rush job did out of the gate…..

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2021-07-21 22:23:07 - Have we done a board “poll” on who is/isn’t vaccinated?

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Have we done a board “poll” on who is/isn’t vaccinated?

I got the Pfizer vaccine, even though I'm generally skeptical of all that creepy, hastily-developed, Nurse Ratchet crap. Didn't hurt or make me feel sick or anything. I'm not going to line up semi-annually or even annually for some kind of ridiculous booster shot, though.

This has pretty much always been my approach to it. I got inoculated as a kid, and I've had tetanus boosters after a puncture wound, but I'm not just going to line up for some shot-du-jour just because Fauci or some other miscellaneous self-proclaimed do-gooder tells me to.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2021-07-22 16:23:02 - Have we done a board “poll” on who is/isn’t vaccinated?

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

I will be going the Pfizer path tomorrow. Hopefully with the same success you had.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#4 2021-07-22 19:07:46 - Have we done a board “poll” on who is/isn’t vaccinated?

AndreWhere (1252)

Good luck!

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer