CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-11 13:18:27 - Good for Monk

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Good for Monk

Unlike many I enjoy seeing those who contributed to Southern Miss find greater success as their career grows. He earned that national championship last night. You can’t hide his passion when we beat UAB to end our 23 game L streak. You can’t hide his emotions when we clinched our division to go to the championship. It can be successfully argued that his accomplishments in a 3 year period considering what he took over get him on the Mt Rushmore of USM coaches.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2022-01-11 13:28:50 - Good for Monk

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Good for Monk

I will add that if you think Bama Wal Mart fans are bad just wait for UGA fans to come out everywhere…….while I’m happy for Monk, Coach Dooley, heck even Roswell All American and former UGA Bulldog Coach Bower, I cannot stand that fan base. They have underachieved in all sports forever but act like they are better than everyone and cry the loudest if a call doesn’t go their way. They are now the Florida Gators of 2022…..

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2022-01-11 15:53:44 - Good for Monk

Lloydlake (139)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

I will add that if you think Bama Wal Mart fans are bad just wait for UGA fans to come out everywhere…….while I’m happy for Monk, Coach Dooley, heck even Roswell All American and former UGA Bulldog Coach Bower, I cannot stand that fan base. They have underachieved in all sports forever but act like they are better than everyone and cry the loudest if a call doesn’t go their way. They are now the Florida Gators of 2022…..

True. Already seeing it everywhere. VOMIT.
Notice how quickly their fans started throwing stuff on the field last night when a couple of calls went against them.

#4 2022-01-11 17:18:46 - Good for Monk

TheDudeAbides (59)

UGA is a shithole
UGA students are shitheads
UGA fans are shiteaters
“Nothing good ever came out of Georgia”

Board footer