CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#81 2017-09-26 07:54:45 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

southern miss slacker (304)

Re: Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheHeadEagle wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

nah, his war in the middle east is over. he is now at war on the football battlefield, and he abandoned his platoon .

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

and look at this! it would appear that Head up his Ass Eagle owes me an apology too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n … 702056001/

#82 2017-09-26 09:42:35 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheHeadEagle (27)

TheHeadEagle wrote:

nah, his war in the middle east is over. he is now at war on the football battlefield, and he abandoned his platoon .

and look at this! it would appear that Head up his Ass Eagle owes me an apology too.

For what?  Nowhere does he say he regrets standing for the national anthem.  Says he regrets leaving his teammates.  The Steelers QB said he regrets kneeling and will always stand for now.   BOOM

Last edited by TheHeadEagle (2017-09-26 09:47:32)

#83 2017-09-26 09:59:30 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheHeadEagle wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:

For what? Says he regrets leaving his teammates.

and I said "he abandoned his platoon" meaning his teamates. and he agreed with me. BOOM THAT BITCH!

#84 2017-09-26 11:57:37 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheHeadEagle (27)

TheHeadEagle wrote:

and I said "he abandoned his platoon" meaning his teamates. and he agreed with me. BOOM THAT BITCH!

I don't give a shit what "you said."  The guys a patriot no matter the pressure that was put on him by his unpatriotic coach afterwards.  You nitwit, do you even know the magnitude of pressure that guy was under afterwards.  The entire Pittsburgh franchise, every player, the coach, the owner, etc etc was under assault all freakin day yesterday.   I feel confident in saying he was pressured into this, doesn't take much of a Sherlock to figure that out.  MILLIONS AND MILLIONS are at stake.  And did you not see Ben Roesthisberger's  statement yesterday, HE REGRETTED staying in and said he was standing from here on out.  BOOM SHAKALACKA MOFO

Last edited by TheHeadEagle (2017-09-26 12:00:09)

#85 2017-09-26 12:13:49 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

SoMs Eagle wrote:

#1 in jersey sales the day after Mr. "Look at ME!" broke from his team mates and called attention to himself and away from what that was really about. also heard this guy was from Meridian, Ms. He needs to apologize to his team for that stupid shit.

Troll is weak.

well what do you know! looks like soms owes me an apology now.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/steelers-t … d=50095642

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CraFZDtvreo

#86 2017-09-26 12:19:24 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

99beers (303)

Please ignore nuggie.  You are just feeding the troll.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#87 2017-09-26 13:07:19 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

99beers wrote:

Please ignore nuggie.  You are just feeding the troll.

It's hard. He's like half the posters on here.
If the name wasn't on the old board more than likely it is him. The guy is an attention whore, no doubt, but one or two of his personalities actually add something useful now and again.

#88 2017-09-26 13:19:05 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

SoMs Eagle wrote:

The guy is an attention whore

giphy.gif

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#89 2017-09-26 13:47:39 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

Now that is funny. I wonder if the 'girls' on The View will be discussing how disgusting, disrespectful and violent that is.

#90 2017-09-26 17:48:01 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheHeadEagle wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:

I don't give a shit what "you said."  The guys a patriot no matter the pressure that was put on him by his unpatriotic coach afterwards.  You nitwit, do you even know the magnitude of pressure that guy was under afterwards.  The entire Pittsburgh franchise, every player, the coach, the owner, etc etc was under assault all freakin day yesterday.   I feel confident in saying he was pressured into this, doesn't take much of a Sherlock to figure that out.  MILLIONS AND MILLIONS are at stake.  And did you not see Ben Roesthisberger's  statement yesterday, HE REGRETTED staying in and said he was standing from here on out.  BOOM SHAKALACKA MOFO

Rothensdick? wtf does he have to do with what we are talking about here? and why in the fuck would you take the side of a guy who has been arrested multiple times for abuse, sexual assault and sexual battery? any guy who does that is a Piece of shit for life. geeeez dude, you really DO need to get your Head out of you ASSSSSSS. BOOM BOOM BOOM! infinity. now apologize.

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-09-26 18:57:31)

Board footer