CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#61 2017-09-29 08:03:30 - F*ck the NFL

tg300 (439)

Re: F*ck the NFL

AndreWhere wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

wow....you watched it???

"a new respect for JJ".....that's juicy there....

jfc.........

might as well go suck some ng schmekel while your at it.....

Nah, I'm watching Family Guy. And it turns out whoever said no one knelt was wrong. Jerry Jones apparently knelt with the team (http://www.nola.com/national_politics/2 … river_home). Guess it was covered up by the media, who are no doubt in panic mode. New respect... gone.

And "schmekel" LOL. Haven't heard that one from anyone but Mike Savage. You're in good company.

Need to correct my correction. Jones and the team knelt *before* the anthem then stood *during* it. Seems like a good approach- acknowledge the cause but modify the approach.

What ‘cause’?

The whole premise is based on bullshit.

Statistics don’t lie.

#62 2017-09-29 08:16:05 - F*ck the NFL

AndreWhere (1252)

tg300 wrote:

What ‘cause’?

Statistics don’t lie.

I'm as socially conservative as they come. The family, and ultimately the father, is the only legitimate source of authority. The Bible is the best source of morality and philosophy. Female modesty is essential to the health of a society.

All that said, the criminal justice system in this country is out of control. There are too many people in jail, on parole, and on probation. Father knows best, but he's worthless if he's in jail.

We will all pay the price for warehousing so many men in prisons instead of supporting, employing, and educating them. It's really shameful in my opinion.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-09-29 08:17:01)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#63 2017-09-29 09:02:44 - F*ck the NFL

99beers (303)

AndreWhere wrote:
tg300 wrote:

What ‘cause’?

Statistics don’t lie.

I'm as socially conservative as they come. The family, and ultimately the father, is the only legitimate source of authority. The Bible is the best source of morality and philosophy. Female modesty is essential to the health of a society.

All that said, the criminal justice system in this country is out of control. There are too many people in jail, on parole, and on probation. Father knows best, but he's worthless if he's in jail.

We will all pay the price for warehousing so many men in prisons instead of supporting, employing, and educating them. It's really shameful in my opinion.

gosh damn Andre........you go to the same libertarian college as swagfag?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#64 2017-09-29 09:12:25 - F*ck the NFL

AndreWhere (1252)

99beers wrote:

gosh damn Andre........you go to the same libertarian college as swagfag?

No way, man. My idea of a good leader is Francisco Franco and my favorite pundit is Michael Savage.

You said something on page 1 about foreign interests tearing the country apart. I agree. 99% of the people protesting right now are dupes being used by rich foreigners, plain and simple. But I also know that until we fix the problems we really do have (which aren't presidential bigotry or climate change or guns... not even close), these foreigners will continue to exploit these problems, to our detriment. Hope this makes sense.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-09-29 09:13:01)

#65 2017-09-29 10:53:37 - F*ck the NFL

99beers (303)

Back on track.  If any of y'all are familiar with Vans Hunting Store in Pearl/Brandon he is going to have an NFL merchandise burning event!!   He is giving away a free hat if you bring in your nfl hat, and a free t-shirt if you bring in a nfl shirt.  Hell yeah!!  NFL bonfire!!!!

Last edited by 99beers (2017-09-29 10:54:14)

#66 2017-09-29 11:06:53 - F*ck the NFL

AndreWhere (1252)

This really couldn't happen at a worse time for the NFL. The product on the field is pretty bad. It resembles flag football, or a video game. The rules try so hard to be 100% fair that they've become incomprehensible. Consider that Falcons / Lions game, for example. Yeah, I get why they review scores, and I understand the rationale behind the 10 second runoff, but I suspect a lot of people were turned off by watching a game-winning score get reversed that way. People generally don't like watching sports that they don't know the rules of.

The pro football of my youth was dead and gone long before ugly old Colin Kaepernick decided to make an ass of himself.

#67 2017-09-29 11:12:40 - F*ck the NFL

99beers (303)

Johnny U and Sonny J were my heroes growing up......   I wouldn't even consider any of these now nfl fucktards in the same breadth.

#68 2017-09-29 11:32:55 - F*ck the NFL

AndreWhere (1252)

Another thing: it's not hard to make a case that the Falcons are the best team in the NFC, and they've just opened a beautiful new stadium, and yet I perceive far more enthusiasm for our pro soccer team. They've set attendance records. Their fans pack the MARTA on gamedays, even on weeknights.

Arthur Blenk happens to own both teams. Arthur's a very shrewd businessman. It's entirely possible he foresaw a lot of this shit and hedged his bets. It's not my cup of tea, but soccer sure seems like the future up here.

#69 2017-09-29 11:35:12 - F*ck the NFL

AndreWhere (1252)

99beers wrote:

Johnny U and Sonny J were my heroes growing up......   I wouldn't even consider any of these now nfl fucktards in the same breadth.

I imagine Sonny would have punched anyone on his team who knelt during the national anthem right in the nose.  I know they stayed in the locker room back then, but you probably get my point.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-09-29 11:35:52)

#70 2017-09-29 12:48:10 - F*ck the NFL

beagle (173)

99beers wrote:

Back on track.  If any of y'all are familiar with Vans Hunting Store in Pearl/Brandon he is going to have an NFL merchandise burning event!!   He is giving away a free hat if you bring in your nfl hat, and a free t-shirt if you bring in a nfl shirt.  Hell yeah!!  NFL bonfire!!!!

This is peak Rankin County.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#71 2017-09-29 15:57:56 - F*ck the NFL

B&GBU (259)

"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"

#72 2017-09-29 16:35:56 - F*ck the NFL

AndreWhere (1252)

Happens more than people realize.

And I don't mean to sound, um, presidential, but those linemen should be cut- not for protesting, but for refusing to do their job and thus exposing the entire franchise to great risk. If the NFL leadership weren't an utterly defeated and desperate bunch, they would be blackballed. If sitting during the anthem is a shitty way to protest, this was an unforgivable way

Board footer