CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-08 06:08:21 - Generally picking games "straight up" isn't that difficult...

admin (289)
Administrator

Generally picking games "straight up" isn't that difficult...

...but only one person here, and no one else, has done it these last two weeks: Nugget's Ghostbuster.

predict.png

#2 2017-10-08 08:26:23 - Generally picking games "straight up" isn't that difficult...

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Generally picking games "straight up" isn't that difficult...

Had to change my original pick earlier last week for UTSA which had the Roadrunners winning by a mile.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2017-10-08 08:28:57 - Generally picking games "straight up" isn't that difficult...

admin (289)
Administrator

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Had to change my original pick earlier last week for UTSA which had the Roadrunners winning by a mile.

Hopson, along with some other USM coaches, makes a habit of winning the one's he should lose and vice-versa. It's in our organizational DNA, I guess, kind of like how the Saints couldn't run the screen pass for about 20 years regardless of coaches / personnel.

#4 2017-10-08 19:54:32 - Generally picking games "straight up" isn't that difficult...

USMstang (303)

admin wrote:

...but only one person here, and no one else, has done it these last two weeks: Nugget's Ghostbuster.

http://collegesportsunfiltered.com/img/ … redict.png

Had to look up the Kathy Ireland reference...and was glad I did.  Hadn't thought about her in years!  Fine ass chick!!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Board footer