CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-28 12:19:58 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

southern miss slacker (304)

has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

I just ordered some groceries for pickup this evening. you save $10 on your first order with a promo code. has anyone used this and how bad did they fuck up your order if you did. I actually despise walmart and usually make my groceries at winn dixie or rouses but I figured I'd try this just once so I don't have to deal with all the people tonight. cause I hate the people.

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-11-28 12:22:46)

#2 2017-11-28 12:31:59 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

Re: has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

southern miss slacker wrote:

I just ordered some groceries for pickup this evening. you save $10 on your first order with a promo code. has anyone used this and how bad did they fuck up your order if you did. I actually despise walmart and usually make my groceries at winn dixie or rouses but I figured I'd try this just once so I don't have to deal with all the people tonight. cause I hate the people.

If you're lucky enough to have a Rouse's within 15 min. of your house, be grateful. Use Walmart only for the items you can save serious $$ by purchasing the Great Value brand...which can sometimes be better quality than the brand name. Rouse's is the shit.

#3 2017-11-28 12:41:05 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:

If you're lucky enough to have a Rouse's within 15 min. of your house, be grateful. Use Walmart only for the items you can save serious $$ by purchasing the Great Value brand...which can sometimes be better quality than the brand name. Rouse's is the shit.

I like winn dixie the best cause you get points and can swap those for free gas. and their fried chicken is the best. I go in after 6 and all the deli stuff is usually marked down 2-3 dollars so you can pick up a 8 piece chicken or a baked chicken for like 3 bucks. you can't beat that. and the baby back ribs are usually marked down too for like 6 bucks for a whole fucking rack. they do the same for their meats. I will sometimes catch a 2 for 1 on wings or breasts or those country style ribs and they will have $3 off on each pack cause of the date of sale,  so you can buy a shit load of meat for just a couple of dollars. and it goes right into the freezer.  I almost feel like I am stealing sometimes. I got a couple of 10z ribeyes the other day for 9 bucks. I love the dixie. rouses has some great sausage and stuff in the deli and a better class of people shop there too. I just can't walk into walmart anymore. the people in their give me the heebie jeebies. just the vermin of the earth.

#4 2017-11-28 13:43:39 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Mao Tse-gore (412)

My wife refuses to go inside a Walmart, but has ordered bulk groceries this way 3-4 times and she has been pleasantly surprised. They tell you if anything is not available and offer substitutes you can accept or reject. She was impressed with how well they select the produce items too.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

#5 2017-11-28 14:04:30 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Do they have like a whole shelf of USM stuff?

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#6 2017-11-28 14:42:13 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Mao Tse-gore wrote:

My wife refuses to go inside a Walmart, but has ordered bulk groceries this way 3-4 times and she has been pleasantly surprised. They tell you if anything is not available and offer substitutes you can accept or reject. She was impressed with how well they select the produce items too.

That's what I understand. I read up about this and looked at the reviews of it and most had a pleasant experience with it same as your wife had. I bit my lip and went into a walmart a couple months ago, first time in forever, just to look if they had a shelf of USM merchandise, and I was pleasantly surprised at the selection and amount they had. I bought an official Russell Athletic wear grey T-shirt with the new logo and then got the hell out of there before someone sneezed or coughed on me or asked me for a ciggy or brushed up against me.

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-11-28 15:12:54)

#7 2017-11-28 16:01:45 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Lloydlake (139)

#8 2017-11-28 16:09:34 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

I saw one white lady in the mix. can you find whitey? first person to spot the white woman gets a 12 pack of purple drank.

#9 2017-11-28 16:14:04 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

CajunEagle (44)

and I lived in Indianola for 3 years in the early 80's.  Thank heavens, someone bought my house.  Looking back, I truly hated the Delta.

#10 2017-11-28 16:19:01 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

stinkfist (764)

I saw one white lady in the mix. can you find whitey? first person to spot the white woman gets a 12 pack of purple drank.

sw corner.......now you're on the hook wink

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#11 2017-11-28 16:20:17 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

stinkfist wrote:

sw corner.......now you're on the hook wink

you win. I'll add 12 sprites and grape cough syrup to my order.

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-11-28 16:22:34)

Liked by:

#12 2017-11-28 17:32:30 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

tg300 (439)

CajunEagle wrote:

and I lived in Indianola for 3 years in the early 80's.  Thank heavens, someone bought my house.  Looking back, I truly hated the Delta.

I lived in Belzoni for about 14 years starting in 1994.  Grew up in the delta in a tiny town of several hundred.

The delta is vastly different now than 20-30 years ago.

#13 2017-11-28 18:22:51 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

AndreWhere (1252)

Publix has this service, too.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#14 2017-11-28 18:49:42 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

99beers (303)

How gay this topic.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Liked by:

#15 2017-11-28 20:18:29 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

ok, Just got back from the wackmart. so I downloaded the grocery app like they suggested and I was notified about 30 minutes earlier than my scheduled pickup my grocery order was ready. it asked to let them know when I would be on the way, so when I left I clicked "on the way" and the gps automatically kicked in with my ETA of arrival. as I arrived at the Carnival it directed me to a bank of orange colored parking spaces at the far end of the lot to park. after parking the app told me no need to call, the Carnies are on their way to my car. so I got out and popped the back of my car and got back in and waited.

and sure enough about 60 seconds later out came 2 decent looking teenagers with my groceries. Mike and Chea told me they had a few substitute items. I had ordered an 8 pack of potato skins but they were out so they gave me the 18 pack instead for the same price. they were out of the gyro 5 piece Pita bread I ordered so they gave me 2 4 packs of another brand and they were out of the low salt tortilla chips I like and subbed that for the regular kind.  they informed me I did not have to take that and I could get any other brand I wanted but I was ok with that . I also ordered a couple of bananas but for some reason they gave me 4 bananas. hmmm. so they loaded everything for me and off I went. Everything I ordered was in the bags perfect. I would give this service 5 stars. I guess I could take a half a star off for not having 3 of the items I ordered but how can I complain when they gave me twice as much for the same price. and so, this concludes my Walmarks grocery pick up story.

#16 2017-11-28 20:40:59 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

AndreWhere (1252)

I'm supposed to review that Wendy's that's on Hardy Street just east of US49. Almost made it last weekend. I did have a Crispy Chicken Sandwich in suburban Mobile and it was cuisine par excellence.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#17 2017-11-28 20:45:28 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

AndreWhere wrote:

I'm supposed to review that Wendy's that's on Hardy Street just east of US49. Almost made it last weekend. I did have a Crispy Chicken Sandwich in suburban Mobile and it was cuisine par excellence.

I've eaten that Wendy's a couple of times. I used to enjoy a couple of double stacks and the natural cut sea salt fries are to die for.

#18 2017-11-28 20:47:59 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Black Diamond Reb (418)

AndreWhere wrote:

I'm supposed to review that Wendy's that's on Hardy Street just east of US49.

Don't miss the 49 Wal Marx experience by any means.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#19 2017-11-28 20:53:06 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

I'm supposed to review that Wendy's that's on Hardy Street just east of US49.

Don't miss the 49 Wal Marx experience by any means.

man that place if rough. I went in there just once and I'll never go back in there again. It's like a Prison in there. Orange is the new black kind of people.

#20 2017-11-28 21:15:32 - has anybody used the new walmart grocery pickup?

99beers (303)

gay post, gay peoples.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Board footer