CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2018-02-01 23:12:41 - The memo. Beware of The Memo.

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: The memo. Beware of The Memo.

stinkfist wrote:

show me cause where it had any impact other than keeping the pigs in the trough....

McCarthy had no impact, or even negative impact. That I cannot deny. He got busted waving around a blank sheet of paper and claiming it had a list of communists on it. It only hurt his cause.

Hiss probably did manage to screw things up a bit before he was exposed.

The lesson as it applies today is that exposing the "deep state," whether it's Alger Hiss or the turncoats working in the FBI now, is something that must be done very, very carefully. Such efforts can easily backfire.

"The memo" will end up being nothing more than the latter day equivalent of McCarthy's blank sheet of paper if "oui" aren't very careful. That's all.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#22 2018-02-01 23:25:50 - The memo. Beware of The Memo.

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

show me cause where it had any impact other than keeping the pigs in the trough....

McCarthy had no impact, or even negative impact. That I cannot deny. He got busted waving around a blank sheet of paper and claiming it had a list of communists on it. It only hurt his cause.

Hiss probably did manage to screw things up a bit before he was exposed.

The lesson as it applies today is that exposing the "deep state," whether it's Alger Hiss or the turncoats working in the FBI now, is something that must be done very, very carefully. Such efforts can easily backfire.

"The memo" will end up being nothing more than the latter day equivalent of McCarthy's blank sheet of paper if "oui" aren't very careful. That's all.

this I wholeheartedly agree with....you vet it and release it in good faith and conscience.....as opposed to the dipshites that hired DT, eh?

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Liked by:

#23 2018-02-02 15:03:58 - The memo. Beware of The Memo.

southern miss slacker (304)

Trump just ordered the release of the memo. Fecal matter is about to get real.

#24 2018-02-02 22:20:13 - The memo. Beware of The Memo.

99beers (303)

southern miss slacker wrote:

Trump just ordered the release of the memo. Fecal matter is about to get real.

He released it this morning dumb f

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#25 2018-02-03 09:32:56 - The memo. Beware of The Memo.

AndreWhere (1252)

Mainstream media coverage seems mostly to consist of crap like,  "The memo's controversial. Here's a link to it. You won't read it, because you're a stupid American, so we've got no worries posting a link. Did we mention that it's... controversial? Because it's controversial, you probably know what to think about it already. (P.S. The memo's controversial.)"

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer