CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-12-12 21:03:20 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

tg300 (439)

Re: Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

81% in

49.6 Moore

48.9 Jones

#22 2017-12-12 21:04:19 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

AndreWhere (1252)

Wow. Hopefully that last batch of votes was the totality of whatever Donna Brazile had stuffed into the hatchback of her jet black Prius.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#23 2017-12-12 21:06:46 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

tg300 (439)

AndreWhere wrote:

Wow. Hopefully that last batch of votes was the totality of whatever Donna Brazile had stuffed into the hatchback of her jet black Prius.

Now 85%

49.5 Moore

49.0 Jones

#24 2017-12-12 21:18:39 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

tg300 (439)

87% in

Tied at 49.2%

#25 2017-12-12 21:21:16 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

AndreWhere (1252)

I think I've mentioned it before, but shit like this is exactly why I'm a monarchist. There's absolutely no reason a bunch of late votes from Birmingham, AL should have anything to do with how we're governed.

#26 2017-12-12 21:25:53 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

AndreWhere (1252)

Looks like it's Doug Jones tonight. There are a whole lot of men who work hard to support their families going to bed next to traitors tonight. Witches are real, gentlemen.

#27 2017-12-12 21:31:21 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

tg300 (439)

Why can’t this tactic work in any race.

Just make up some shit and throw it out there.

Who gives a shit if it can’t be substantiated.

People are stupid. A person can be smart, but people are stupid.

#28 2017-12-12 21:35:40 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

stinkfist (764)

people really don't understand the ramifications of this one......

the numbers of idiots finally overwhelmed the idiots......

watch what happens to the market monday.....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#29 2017-12-12 21:39:07 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

AndreWhere (1252)

stinkfist wrote:

95% of white women are flat-out witches. They will slice off your dick for fun and then slice up your children for science. I don't even look at them anymore. They're pure evil.

#30 2017-12-12 22:14:24 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

95% of white women are flat-out witches. They will slice off your dick for fun and then slice up your children for science. I don't even look at them anymore. They're pure evil.

\

LMFAO......the ultimate sadomasochists they are....

here's a wry and sordid version of that 'oliver twist'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk

#31 2017-12-12 22:27:47 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

AndreWhere (1252)

stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

\

Mark Twain looked at the evidence and decided that God may be all-knowing and all-powerful, but He isn't all good. Twain agreed with Pacino / Satan. He considered God to be a real S.O.B.

Michael Savage wrote a book about God recently, and he was forced to conclude that God isn't all-powerful.

My response to Savage (who I consider an important prophet) is that yeah, God could fix everything, but it would kind of suck the importance right out of life. Shit would be too easy.

So it's not that He isn't all-powerful. He just can't fix everything because if he did there would be nothing left for the rest of us to do, and we'd just get (metaphorically / spiritually) flabby and lazy.

Satan and God are two sides of the same coin, but there's no doubt about whether I personally am calling "heads" or "tails."

That's the basic truth, and we each have to decide to do with that truth every day. It's not easy. Some of us understand it better than others.

Those of us who voted wrong tonight are handling the truth wrong. But what do you expect from Alabama?

#32 2017-12-12 22:31:37 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

Ford Prefect (72)

tg300 wrote:

yep.  then turn out 105% of particular voting blocks, and presto.  we have the Junior Senator from the Washington Post.

Liked by:

#33 2017-12-12 22:34:04 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

Ford Prefect (72)

tg300 wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WPMMNvYTEyI

#34 2017-12-12 23:24:59 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

Wildeagle (10)

I’m shocked by the hate of women and the desire to subvert democracy in this thread.

Last edited by Wildeagle (2017-12-12 23:58:42)

#35 2017-12-12 23:58:37 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

AndreWhere (1252)

Wildeagle wrote:

I’m shocked by the hate of women and the desire to subvert democracy in this thread. But I guess that explains Trump and Moore. Apparently Putin doesn’t take an interest in Alabama politics.

Shocked?

Here's a question for you: why do officers carry sidearms instead of rifles? Think about it. The threat is sometimes internal.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-12-12 23:58:56)

#36 2017-12-13 05:47:32 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

\

Mark Twain looked at the evidence and decided that God may be all-knowing and all-powerful, but He isn't all good. Twain agreed with Pacino / Satan. He considered God to be a real S.O.B.

Michael Savage wrote a book about God recently, and he was forced to conclude that God isn't all-powerful.

My response to Savage (who I consider an important prophet) is that yeah, God could fix everything, but it would kind of suck the importance right out of life. Shit would be too easy.

So it's not that He isn't all-powerful. He just can't fix everything because if he did there would be nothing left for the rest of us to do, and we'd just get (metaphorically / spiritually) flabby and lazy.

Satan and God are two sides of the same coin, but there's no doubt about whether I personally am calling "heads" or "tails."

That's the basic truth, and we each have to decide to do with that truth every day. It's not easy. Some of us understand it better than others.

Those of us who voted wrong tonight are handling the truth wrong. But what do you expect from Alabama?

well done.....well done, indeed!

now you know why Twain was always my fave.......Savage ain' bad either wink

#fknbammers

Last edited by stinkfist (2017-12-13 05:48:16)

#37 2017-12-13 09:06:34 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

southern miss slacker (304)

the evidence is overwhelming that there is no such thing as a "God". this is something that man, since the dawn of mankind, has had to invent to fool himself that there is some cosmic being that will help you when times are bad. think about it. Look at all of the "Gods" man has worshipped throughout history, and one by one, they have all been proven to be non-existent. If it were proven today without question that this so called "God" did not exist, most people couldn't handle it. they would freak the fuck out because that would mean that they are all alone. people would immediately come up with another God to worship and find comfort in praying to. There is no such thing as an intelligent mass of energy in space that has control of the universe. This idea is so insane. is it any wonder why "people are stupid, panicky animals. but a person (me) is smart". you've all been duped by your parents and society since you  were a child to believe this "God" exists.

#38 2017-12-13 10:17:23 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

stinkfist (764)

southern miss slacker wrote:

the evidence is overwhelming that there is no such thing as a "God". this is something that man, since the dawn of mankind, has had to invent to fool himself that there is some cosmic being that will help you when times are bad. think about it. Look at all of the "Gods" man has worshipped throughout history, and one by one, they have all been proven to be non-existent. If it were proven today without question that this so called "God" did not exist, most people couldn't handle it. they would freak the fuck out because that would mean that they are all alone. people would immediately come up with another God to worship and find comfort in praying to. There is no such thing as an intelligent mass of energy in space that has control of the universe. This idea is so insane. is it any wonder why "people are stupid, panicky animals. but a person (me) is smart". you've all been duped by your parents and society since you  were a child to believe this "God" exists.

#hollywooddu(m)pingversion.....

25612A8F00000578-0-image-a-5_1423178412901.jpg

#mereanimals

it never ceases to amaze how so many crave the soul that destroys as they inhale.....

#39 2017-12-13 10:39:12 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

admin (289)
Administrator

*tips fedora*

#40 2017-12-13 13:01:57 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

Ford Prefect (72)

it is logically and metaphysically impossible to prove a negative.  there may be no evidence that God exists, but that does not thereby prove that there is no God.  there may be overwhelming evidence of, say, evolution (although that doesn't exist, either), but that would simply prove a different point.  it still would not prove that God does not exist. 

I know it probably makes you feel better about all the shitty stuff you've done in your life to hope that there is no God, but, unfortunately for your immortal soul, it doesn't prove that you won't rot in hell for all of eternity. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGALY1JCopk

Liked by:

Board footer