CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2019-05-04 20:32:15 - USM vs. FAU baseball

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1053)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 3,912

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

To be honest I expected us to lose today and drop 2/3 to FAU but giving up 8 runs in one inning is embarrassing.

This team continues to have zero consistency and zero identity. Nine in a row with essentially one quality opponent isn’t that impressive when you continue to wet the bed against decent teams.


"Pressure washers are great for removing deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint and even graffiti from concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats and trailers, and outdoor power equipment." - Jon Dilbert, ECU AD

Offline

Liked by:

#22 2019-05-04 22:20:57 - USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist (485)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,365

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

To be honest I expected us to lose today and drop 2/3 to FAU but giving up 8 runs in one inning is embarrassing.

This team continues to have zero consistency and zero identity. Nine in a row with essentially one quality opponent isn’t that impressive when you continue to wet the bed against decent teams.

you nailed it....18-9???

this team simply isn't good across the board...

hell, I was watching the Bruins game....that was entertaining...

edit: donaldson had a triple w/o a bunt attempt and  didn't make a error other than giving up 22 hits...

hfs....that's D-league Nick's Ice House softball numbers....

Last edited by stinkfist (2019-05-04 22:27:03)


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#23 2019-05-05 13:06:42 - USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere (896)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 6,890

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

We'll see what the cat drags onto the mound today I guess...


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#24 2019-05-05 13:51:20 - USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist (485)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,365

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere wrote:

We'll see what the cat drags onto the mound today I guess...

from the internutz version of wilde....

62bf7d43f55ab2aaa57c2d620887ed5a.gif


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#25 2019-05-05 13:51:42 - USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere (896)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 6,890

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

Slater just swatted one out to put the Eagles on top, 2-1.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#26 2019-05-05 14:08:59 - USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist (485)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,365

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere wrote:

Slater just swatted one out to put the Eagles on top, 2-1.

muh Blues are getting ready to hit the ice...

    2019/05/05
02:06:58 PM    72590228    I   
Hockey - NHL
[6] Dallas Stars 05/05/2019 (02:20 PM) (Pending)
-½ Goal +177 for the 1st Period
Straight    100.00    177.00


2019/05/05
02:06:58 PM    72590227    I   
Hockey - NHL
[5] St. Louis Blues 05/05/2019 (02:20 PM) (Pending)
Money Line +113 for the Game
Straight    200.00    226.00
Total:    300.00

let's see who get gets screwed in the rear when it's over...


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#27 2019-05-05 14:15:44 - USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere (896)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 6,890

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

Couple of errors in quick succession by USM and it's tied again.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#28 2019-05-05 14:18:49 - USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist (485)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,365

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere wrote:

Couple of errors in quick succession by USM and it's tied again.

there was never a chance the trifecta of E=0 would be successful....don't have to worry about that stat line now....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#29 2019-05-05 14:26:56 - USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere (896)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 6,890

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

3-2 as Montenegro runs home from first. Guidry w/ the double RBI.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#30 2019-05-05 14:28:19 - USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere (896)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 6,890

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Couple of errors in quick succession by USM and it's tied again.

there was never a chance the trifecta of E=0 would be successful....don't have to worry about that stat line now....

Honestly the worst defensive baseball team I've ever followed. Weird, in that I don't remember last year being this way. Was there a lot of turnover among the position players? I hadn't thought so.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#31 2019-05-05 14:40:09 - USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere (896)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 6,890

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

6-2 Eagles now.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#32 2019-05-05 14:49:27 - USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist (485)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,365

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Couple of errors in quick succession by USM and it's tied again.

there was never a chance the trifecta of E=0 would be successful....don't have to worry about that stat line now....

Honestly the worst defensive baseball team I've ever followed. Weird, in that I don't remember last year being this way. Was there a lot of turnover among the position players? I hadn't thought so.

I get lost in transition over time, but somebody reminded me it was '14 or '15 when that version of TTT came out to play....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#33 2019-05-05 15:47:39 - USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist (485)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,365

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

now it's 7-7 as my Blues are up 2-1....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#34 2019-05-05 17:13:56 - USM vs. FAU baseball

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1053)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 3,912

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

Eagles win and Stars lose

1 out of 2 ain’t bad......


"Pressure washers are great for removing deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint and even graffiti from concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats and trailers, and outdoor power equipment." - Jon Dilbert, ECU AD

Offline

#35 2019-05-06 07:24:05 - USM vs. FAU baseball

stinkfist (485)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,365

Re: USM vs. FAU baseball

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Eagles win and Stars lose

1 out of 2 ain’t bad......

lol....

tenor.gif


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

Board footer