CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-08 12:42:16 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

AndreWhere (605)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,180

UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

AAC continues to make its case,


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Online

#2 2018-09-08 13:03:29 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Nugget's Ghostbuster (585)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,373

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

While 31-0 is impressive for Houston it doesn’t say much of anything. That’s the same as us beating Kentucky or Virginia.....AZ is in a rebuild and GA Tech is.......well GA Tech. Losing to not one but two D2 programs last week tells you all you need to know about the AAC.....

Can’t blame Sumlin taking that AZ job over UCF. They actually can be something once they move with AZ St to the Big 12.......


"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

Offline

#3 2018-09-08 13:14:34 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

AndreWhere (605)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,180

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

While 31-0 is impressive for Houston it doesn’t say much of anything. That’s the same as us beating Kentucky or Virginia.....AZ is in a rebuild and GA Tech is.......well GA Tech. Losing to not one but two D2 programs last week tells you all you need to know about the AAC.....

Can’t blame Sumlin taking that AZ job over UCF. They actually can be something once they move with AZ St to the Big 12.......

The bottom of that conference is bad. ECU will hire a new coach soon, and they won't take a chance on some flashy youngster this time around, and then they'll probably be back to normal.

Temple will probably always suck.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Online

#4 2018-09-08 13:32:57 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Nugget's Ghostbuster (585)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,373

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Agree. ECU cannot miss with their next hire. In fact, they have a temporary AD right now so they really can’t miss with either one. I am curious to see how Tulane responds today against a good Nicholls St team. AAC could have 3 FCS loses in the first two weeks.....


"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

Offline

#5 2018-09-08 13:57:15 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Nugget's Ghostbuster (585)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,373

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Eastern Michigan just took the lead on Purdue with 7:53 left in the 4th.

Being a fan of anything Purdue must be very depressing.....


"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

Offline

#6 2018-09-08 14:01:50 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

AndreWhere (605)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,180

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Eastern Michigan just took the lead on Purdue with 7:53 left in the 4th.

Being a fan of anything Purdue must be very depressing.....

Yeah, the Big 10 network just flipped over to that one here.

USF's giving Tech all they can handle.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Online

#7 2018-09-08 14:10:02 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

AndreWhere (605)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,180

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Looks like Purdue's getting it together. They should probably look into running the option, though.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Online

#8 2018-09-08 14:37:31 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Nugget's Ghostbuster (585)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,373

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

EMU with the win as time expires......those darn directional Michigan schools can be pesky from time to time.......


"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

Offline

#9 2018-09-08 14:45:57 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

AndreWhere (605)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,180

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

EMU with the win as time expires......those darn directional Michigan schools can be pesky from time to time.......

Purdue fans looked absolutely miserable.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Online

#10 2018-09-09 08:10:26 - UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

tg300 (285)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 892

Re: UH 31-Arizona 0; USF 21 - GA Tech 17

AndreWhere wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

EMU with the win as time expires......those darn directional Michigan schools can be pesky from time to time.......

Purdue fans looked absolutely miserable.

I know that look.

Offline

Board footer