CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-05 15:50:19 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

stinkfist (523)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,473

buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

nobody saw this coming... :rollseyes:

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto … -play-bill

from zebron's twatter....

Everyone is California- call your politicians and tell them to support SB 206!  This law is a GAME CHANGER.  College athletes can responsibly get paid for what they do and the billions they create.


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#2 2019-09-05 15:54:47 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

AndreWhere (934)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 7,018

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

stinkfist wrote:

nobody saw this coming... :rollseyes:

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto … -play-bill

from zebron's twatter....

Everyone is California- call your politicians and tell them to support SB 206!  This law is a GAME CHANGER.  College athletes can responsibly get paid for what they do and the billions they create.

Where did Lebron attend college again?


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#3 2019-09-05 17:05:35 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

TheChosenOne (178)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-26
Posts: 512

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

California thing will happen, no question. The real question becomes, how shall the NCAA address?!! 

California banned from NCAA participation
Individual player be banned. My understanding this will not be a legal
Option

Or will Pandora Box finally be lifted ? 

All this and more coming up next on Game Day Live

Offline

#4 2019-09-05 17:54:58 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

stinkfist (523)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,473

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

TheChosenOne wrote:

California thing will happen, no question. The real question becomes, how shall the NCAA address?!! 

California banned from NCAA participation
Individual player be banned. My understanding this will not be a legal
Option

Or will Pandora Box finally be lifted ? 

All this and more coming up next on Game Day Live

yes to, E) all the above

tv contracts are getting ready to expire....one is living in a cave if they didn't see this bs coming....

the ncaa will be no more worthy than congressional debates in a handful of years....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#5 2019-09-05 17:56:07 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

stinkfist (523)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,473

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

nobody saw this coming... :rollseyes:

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto … -play-bill

from zebron's twatter....

Everyone is California- call your politicians and tell them to support SB 206!  This law is a GAME CHANGER.  College athletes can responsibly get paid for what they do and the billions they create.

Where did Lebron attend college again?

the university of tar....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#6 2019-09-06 19:22:20 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

AndreWhere (934)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 7,018

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

stinkfist wrote:

the university of tar....

...babies?


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

x 0
x 1

Liked by:

#7 2019-09-06 20:06:12 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

stinkfist (523)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,473

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

the university of tar....

...babies?

lmao....the ol' days in the 'deep end'....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#8 2019-09-07 07:56:59 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1114)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 4,141

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

Where does he find the time? I thought he was all tied up with his Taco Tuesday franchises......


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Online

#9 2019-09-07 08:41:10 - buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

stinkfist (523)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 2,473

Re: buh bye to what you thought was valid as an amateur

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Where does he find the time? I thought he was all tied up with his Taco Tuesday franchises......

rexfeatures_9064813mz.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

Board footer