CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-07 22:16:00 - We Rank #68 in the USA Today Post Spring Practice Rankings........

Nugget's Ghostbuster (488)

We Rank #68 in the USA Today Post Spring Practice Rankings........

"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

#2 2018-05-08 07:54:09 - We Rank #68 in the USA Today Post Spring Practice Rankings........

tg300 (230)

Re: We Rank #68 in the USA Today Post Spring Practice Rankings........

Raise and extension.

Hop to the top.

Keon for Heisman.

#3 2018-05-08 21:06:53 - We Rank #68 in the USA Today Post Spring Practice Rankings........

USMstang (203)

These fuckers are now ranking teams based on their Spring Practice?  What a bunch of fuckin asshats!!  This is right on par with how the USA Today covers national news.  Their subscribers are really dumb.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#4 2018-05-08 22:14:02 - We Rank #68 in the USA Today Post Spring Practice Rankings........

AndreWhere (513)

USMstang wrote:

These fuckers are now ranking teams based on their Spring Practice?  What a bunch of fuckin asshats!!  This is right on par with how the USA Today covers national news.  Their subscribers are really dumb.

Well, I mean, it's probably not just Spring practice. They're also taking into account important shit like how cool the recruits looked revealing their school selections, and the overall vibe they got during conference media days.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Liked by:

#5 2018-05-09 01:08:15 - We Rank #68 in the USA Today Post Spring Practice Rankings........

stinkfist (296)

AndreWhere wrote:
USMstang wrote:

Well, I mean, it's probably not just Spring practice. They're also taking into account important shit like how cool the recruits looked revealing their school selections, and the overall vibe they got during conference media days.

let's not leave out how cool the unis are relative to recruiting....

gannett = ass clown journo-ism

Board footer