CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-10 13:04:04 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Just getting underway. Weather's a bit gloomy for baseball, I'd imagine.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2018-03-10 13:05:03)


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#2 2018-03-10 13:05:33 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Powers on the mound for USM.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#3 2018-03-10 13:08:56 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Black Diamond Reb (173)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 700

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere wrote:

Weather's a bit gloomy for baseball, I'd imagine.

Gray and warm in The Palmers. No sight of rain yet. Now over to Mitch for some Flamingo highlights.


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."

Offline

#4 2018-03-10 13:09:22 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Montenegro leads off, gets hit by a pitch. That guy sure has a way of finding his way to first base.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#5 2018-03-10 13:13:07 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Montenegro out, Guidry to 2nd on a botched double play opportunity.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#6 2018-03-10 13:40:34 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Middle of the 3rd, still scoreless.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#7 2018-03-10 13:46:20 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Montenegro drives in Irby. 1-0 USM.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#8 2018-03-10 14:43:30 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Nugget's Ghostbuster (389)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,706

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Not from Munz.........Stevie Powers pitching very, very well today. The Savannah native has 10 Ks, 0 walks, 5 hits, 0 runs vs. Georgia Southern through 6 innings.


"When Nugget II was found dead that cold December morning, Southern Miss had a serious problem on its hands. The handler who starved Nugget II is presumably still out there, his freedom bought for $2,000 from alumni coffers."

Offline

#9 2018-03-10 14:48:22 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

stinkfist (236)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,445

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Not from Munz.........Stevie Powers pitching very, very well today. The Savannah native has 10 Ks, 0 walks, 5 hits, 0 runs vs. Georgia Southern through 6 innings.

he did his 6 inning job just nicely.....

Bradford comes with men on 2nd and 3rd with no outs to retire the side....

still 1-0 good guys....

somebody needs to tell our jobu bats to "fuck off, I'll do it myself".....

Last edited by stinkfist (2018-03-10 14:48:56)

Offline

#10 2018-03-10 15:01:17 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

TheChosenOne (92)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-26
Posts: 329

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

NGB provides a much more entertaining commentary. Need him on FB LIVE

Offline

#11 2018-03-10 15:19:05 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

admin (175)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,777
Website

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

1-1 now. Top of the ninth.

Offline

#12 2018-03-10 15:19:08 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Nugget's Ghostbuster (389)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,706

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

TheChosenOne wrote:

NGB provides a much more entertaining commentary. Need him on FB LIVE

It only works when nobody is watching.....Dunwoody has it figured out. Maybe he can take his game updates show live but I’m not sure how much server space he needs for the live feed.....

giphy__3_.0.gif


"When Nugget II was found dead that cold December morning, Southern Miss had a serious problem on its hands. The handler who starved Nugget II is presumably still out there, his freedom bought for $2,000 from alumni coffers."

Offline

#13 2018-03-10 15:21:01 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

admin (175)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,777
Website

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

2-1. Just not quote getting the necessary relief pitching so far this year

Offline

#14 2018-03-10 15:28:52 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:

NGB provides a much more entertaining commentary. Need him on FB LIVE

It only works when nobody is watching.....Dunwoody has it figured out. Maybe he can take his game updates show live but I’m not sure how much server space he needs for the live feed.....

giphy__3_.0.gif

peri.png


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#15 2018-03-10 15:33:05 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Nugget's Ghostbuster (389)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,706

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

I give you.....Wallner.....

https://t.co/4ERDQScqtR


"When Nugget II was found dead that cold December morning, Southern Miss had a serious problem on its hands. The handler who starved Nugget II is presumably still out there, his freedom bought for $2,000 from alumni coffers."

Offline

#16 2018-03-10 15:33:55 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

stinkfist (236)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,445

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

#FINALLY

Offline

#17 2018-03-10 15:36:43 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere (444)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,377

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

Doesn't get any better than that.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#18 2018-03-10 15:42:13 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

stinkfist (236)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,445

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

AndreWhere wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:

NGB provides a much more entertaining commentary. Need him on FB LIVE

It only works when nobody is watching.....Dunwoody has it figured out. Maybe he can take his game updates show live but I’m not sure how much server space he needs for the live feed.....

giphy__3_.0.gif

peri.png

it's a neck with eyes and ears......lmfao....

Offline

#19 2018-03-10 15:44:30 - GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

stinkfist (236)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,445

Re: GA Southern @ USM 2018 baseball: game 2

stinkfist wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Not from Munz.........Stevie Powers pitching very, very well today. The Savannah native has 10 Ks, 0 walks, 5 hits, 0 runs vs. Georgia Southern through 6 innings.

he did his 6 inning job just nicely.....

Bradford comes with men on 2nd and 3rd with no outs to retire the side....

still 1-0 good guys....

somebody needs to tell our jobu bats to "fuck off, I'll do it myself".....

....and Wallner answers the voodoo call.....

Offline

Board footer