CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-08 21:29:47 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Nugget's Ghostbuster (161)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 710

Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Seems extremely high.


"When Nugget II was found dead that cold December morning, Southern Miss had a serious problem on its hands. The handler who starved Nugget II is presumably still out there, his freedom bought for $2,000 from alumni coffers."

Offline

#2 2017-10-08 21:40:59 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

stinkfist (114)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 622

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Seems extremely high.

agree....

I wouldn't bet it either way.....

I used to call those lines the "don't make sense play" and would usually take the team that didn't make sense (in this case it would be southern miss)

however, that would've been a loser against ootsa (ootsa moved from -8 to -12)....I couldn't believe we were that big of a dog.....

I haven't made a play on USM other than the KY jello game (which I lost).....

should we win?  yes....   by 3 tds and a fg on the road???  hmmmmmmmmmm

they're really not good.....but two consecutive games on the road in tejas (especially in almost mexico) doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.....

Offline

#3 2017-10-08 21:43:23 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

beagle (136)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 970

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Game is at home, stink.


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

#4 2017-10-08 21:47:13 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

99beers (172)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 908

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

One would think the dumb puss who is in H'burg would have a clue........oh, wait, I bet he doesn't even go to games.........l;


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

#5 2017-10-08 22:41:15 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

stinkfist (114)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 622

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

beagle wrote:

Game is at home, stink.

slap me silly......my dyslexia coupled with some ol' charter got in the way....it happens....

regardless, I still wouldn't bet the game either way....have no feel for this team this year....

Offline

#6 2017-10-08 22:47:08 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

stinkfist (114)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 622

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

99beers wrote:

One would think the dumb puss who is in H'burg would have a clue........oh, wait, I bet he doesn't even go to games.........l;

it's really strange why you troll me.....those warm pubes must be dotting your "I's and T's", eh?

Offline

x 1
x 0

#7 2017-10-08 23:37:15 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Black Diamond Reb (106)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 367

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

This is an important game.


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

Online

x 1
x 0

#8 2017-10-09 11:20:49 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

CajunEagle (39)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 80

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

stinkfist wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Seems extremely high.

agree....

I wouldn't bet it either way.....

I used to call those lines the "don't make sense play" and would usually take the team that didn't make sense (in this case it would be southern miss)

however, that would've been a loser against ootsa (ootsa moved from -8 to -12)....I couldn't believe we were that big of a dog.....

I haven't made a play on USM other than the KY jello game (which I lost).....

should we win?  yes....   by 3 tds and a fg on the road???  hmmmmmmmmmm

they're really not good.....but two consecutive games on the road in tejas (especially in almost mexico) doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.....

What a friggin genius.

Offline

Liked by:

#9 2017-10-09 14:11:59 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

skyvoyager (4)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-13
Posts: 31

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

stinkfist wrote:
beagle wrote:

Game is at home, stink.

slap me silly......my dyslexia coupled with some ol' charter got in the way....it happens....

regardless, I still wouldn't bet the game either way....have no feel for this team this year....

UTEP is something like #120 against the run... we have run the ball well at times.  We should be able
to run on those guys... perfect TTT setup


Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

Offline

#10 2017-10-09 15:16:49 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

stinkfist (114)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 622

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

skyvoyager wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
beagle wrote:

Game is at home, stink.

slap me silly......my dyslexia coupled with some ol' charter got in the way....it happens....

regardless, I still wouldn't bet the game either way....have no feel for this team this year....

UTEP is something like #120 against the run... we have run the ball well at times.  We should be able
to run on those guys... perfect TTT setup

football stats.....this isn't baseball....

while I completely agree (hell, I coined "MORE ITO" 3 yrs ago), sometimes the other team will toss a curve ball that hasn't been seen on film to date.....

they have nothing to lose at this point.....I wouldn't be surprised if their focus is all on MORE ITO!  we need to feed him in the air if they choose that route or focus on the 1-1 WR/TE match-ups.....we have the tools

think about it.....we've done the same thing against stud runners in the past and held them to less than 2ypc......at some point the opposing coaches will key on that and force the other hand(s) to emerge.....

and if they can do that with success, it will be tough to stop this offense.....

it's all on KH now....and he knows it.....just like he has since he got here.....

Offline

#11 2017-10-09 15:42:26 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

southern miss slacker (200)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 942

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

I've been away on holiday and missed some of the new features. what does the TTT do? and what does the Like button do? I don't want to touch them until I fully understand what they do and what they mean. thanking you in advance for explaining those and any other changes that have been made during my absence.

Offline

#12 2017-10-09 15:47:30 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Black Diamond Reb (106)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 367

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

stinkfist wrote:

SUNWACUSA stats.....this isn't football.

East Juarez is gonna look like the first ten minutes of A Fistful of Dollars .. Flamingoville will be all abuzz about the postseason LaLa bowl.


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

Online

x 1
x 0

Liked by:

#13 2017-10-09 15:55:17 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,752
Website

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

southern miss slacker wrote:

I've been away on holiday and missed some of the new features. what does the TTT do? and what does the Like button do? I don't want to touch them until I fully understand what they do and what they mean. thanking you in advance for explaining those and any other changes that have been made during my absence.

The TTT icon places a tater tot under the post. There's a count shown next to the tater tot that shows how many people pressed TTT for that post.


Bring back Reed V. "Jeff" TurkPalmer Eustachy... or else!

Online

x 1
x 0

#14 2017-10-09 16:14:10 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

southern miss slacker (200)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 942

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

I gave you a tater tot. did you know that sonic has a special this week, burger and tots for an amount of money that even a USM fan can afford.

Offline

#15 2017-10-09 16:53:25 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

southern miss slacker (200)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 942

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

so the tator top means you don't like the post? causen I see a like button too. so I assume like means like and tot means stop.

Offline

x 2
x 0

Liked by:

#16 2017-10-09 18:54:22 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

admin (168)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,469

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

southern miss slacker wrote:

so the tator top means you don't like the post? causen I see a like button too. so I assume like means like and tot means stop.

The tater tot should be used to call out blatant speculation, implausible hypothetical situations, and the like: IF we do this. HOPEFULLY we'll do that. That sort of thing.

Some people have probably used it as a "like" button, but there are a couple of reasons not to do that. First the tot is the first in a series of user-controlled icons I'll be adding to the site, and some of these will carry positive connotations. Once they start getting used consistently, I'll factor them into the reputation formula.

Somebody suggested a Bigfoot. The usage of a Bigfoot would overlap a lot with the usage of the tater tot, I think. I suggested a Giannini head, but that would probably just piss people off.  So I'm open to suggestions.

Offline

#17 2017-10-09 19:20:43 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

southern miss slacker (200)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 942

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

staples has an easy button, shouldn't all of these message boards have an ediot button?

Offline

#18 2017-10-09 19:22:14 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Black Diamond Reb (106)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 367

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

admin wrote:

I'm open to suggestions.

Read More.

Post Less.


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

Online

#19 2017-10-09 21:51:26 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Reggie Favre (62)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-01
Posts: 218

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

sure, UTEP is terrible, but not nearly as terrible with mike price as with that guy who just got canned.  those players are prob rejoicing as if EJ just got fired.  i know WKU isnt good, but UTEP almost knocked them off one week after the coaching change.  not buying the 23 point spread.

Offline

x 2
x 2

#20 2017-10-09 21:54:21 - Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

beagle (136)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 970

Re: Southern Miss is now a 23 point favorite against UTEP

Expecting a baseball score. Something like 9-3 sounds about right with Keon starting.


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB