CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-21 07:46:42 - Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1498)

Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

RPI sits at 16. La Tech RPI sits at 9. So our biggest wins are Bama and Tech. Is that really top 25 worthy? D1 baseball gets it related to not ranking us in the top 25 so far. D1 having us as a 2 seed is probably stretching it. La Tech has two solid wins against Arky and Ole Miss. They are a top 15-20 team. Charlotte.....has one solid win at Tennessee and swept the Florida directional schools but is that top 25 worthy? Nope.....

Either way this is the typical Berry production......don’t see this team being any different at this point. When he goes 1-2 in the regional do we tell him, “great job!”  and tell everyone we have a young team? Just want to get my TTT story straight.......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2021-04-21 15:24:50 - Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

Black Diamond Reb (399)

Re: Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

When Berry goes 1-2 in the regional do we tell him, “Raise and Extension!”? Just want to get my TTT story straight.......

You're Welcome

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#3 2021-04-21 19:12:45 - Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

TheChosenOne (266)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

RPI sits at 16. La Tech RPI sits at 9. So our biggest wins are Bama and Tech. Is that really top 25 worthy? D1 baseball gets it related to not ranking us in the top 25 so far. D1 having us as a 2 seed is probably stretching it. La Tech has two solid wins against Arky and Ole Miss. They are a top 15-20 team. Charlotte.....has one solid win at Tennessee and swept the Florida directional schools but is that top 25 worthy? Nope.....

Either way this is the typical Berry production......don’t see this team being any different at this point. When he goes 1-2 in the regional do we tell him, “great job!”  and tell everyone we have a young team? Just want to get my TTT story straight.......

Same RPI site listed strength of schedule #7 in the country.

Regarding Berry, his success by far exceeds all other programs at Southern Miss.  I’ll pull the IF Card on this one, IF all programs realized equal success our path out of CUSA would already be realized.

My 2 pennies

#4 2021-04-22 08:32:11 - Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

Black Diamond Reb (399)

TheChosenOne wrote:

IF all programs realized Berry's success our path out of CUSA would already be realized.

That SUNWACUSA regular season titles and Harrison County Fair ribbons are considered success is why the path has ended here.

Last edited by Black Diamond Reb (2021-04-22 08:39:32)

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#5 2021-04-22 10:41:48 - Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

AndreWhere (1190)

Best damned university in the whole Forrest / Lamar / Stone County area? Maybe?

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#6 Yesterday 08:00:53 - Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1498)

This is your weekly reminder that losing badly to a south eastern weeziana school and beating a .500 middle of Tennessee team should not move you up into the top 20 of any sports poll or give you “hope” to host a regional tournament.....

you all know the truth.....if you choose to accept it or not is up to you......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#7 Yesterday 11:02:57 - Over....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....Rated....

Mao Tse-gore (374)

The word of the day is delusion - an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Board footer